The logistics partner Trebur comprises roughly 102,000 square metres of warehouse and logistics space as well as space for light manufacturing and production.
The main tenants are the Nagel Group with approx. 43,000 square metres and RWL GmbH from Ramstein-Miesenbach with nearly 39,000 square metres. The tenants appreciate the accessible location in the Frankfurt am Main, Darmstadt and Mainz delta. The proximity to the industry’s production sites is just as decisive as the great connection to Frankfurt Airport.
The project continues to be particularly noteworthy for its complexity, as even obsolete buildings on the former company premises had to be dismantled, with the existing tenants gradually having to move into the new buildings during ongoing operations.
The Logistics Park Trebur is therefore an outstanding example of tailor-made rental solutions of the highest quality.
Everything you can expect from best-in-class real estate:
- Single-storey commercial hall
- Lower edge of roof truss: 11.93 m / 12.20 m[ET1]
- Post spacing 12 x 24 m
- Bearing capacity of hall floor 5t/m2 minimum
- One ground-level gate per fire compartment
- 10 hall ramps with dock levellers per each fire compartment
- Marshalling/yard space before ramps, having a minimum depth of 35 metres
- Divisible for more than one lessee
- ESFR ceiling sprinkler system as per FM-Global
- CHP plant
- Grounds are fully fenced
- Sufficient parking spaces for cars and trucks both within and outside the fence
- Office and recreational space of up to 5% of hall space
- At client's option: office and recreational areas on mezzanine floor or in a frontal building
- Heat insulation: office + warehouse comply with the German Energy Conservation Regulation (ENEV 2016)
- Lighting: commercial hall 200 lux, office 500 lux, recreational space 250 lux
- Flexible use options in commercial hall and office space as per tenant requirements
- Reinforced concrete columns with robust collision guards
- Concrete construction
- Concrete hall floor with few joints
- Flat-pitched roofing
- Exterior building elements from concrete/metal sandwich panels
- Domed roof-lighting makes up 2% of surface area and is designed as smoke and heat extraction systems
- Dock levellers with 6t/m2 load-bearing capacity
- Flexible instead of rigid approach buffers for dock levellers
- Size of commercial hall or fire compartments: approx. 10,000 m2 (divisible if required)
- Floor levelness as per DIN 18202, table 3, line 4