In the immediate vicinity of Vienna airport, Austria's largest logistics centre is currently under construction: the Industrial Campus Vienna East logistics park.
Located in the quadrangle created by Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, Industrial Campus Vienna East offers excellent access to Vienna's international airport and the motorway network.
The project is already in its realisation phase, with the first tenants moving in at the end of 2017.
Technical features and facilities
Everything you can expect from best-in-class real estate:
- Prime location in the heart of Europe
- Austria's largest logistics park with excellent development opportunities
- Just a few kilometres to the S1 expressway and the A4 motorway with direct connections to Vienna, Bratislava, Brünn, Budapest and Györ
- Approx. 20 km from bustling Vienna
- The business hubs of Linz, Graz, Wels, Bratislava, Budapest and Brünn are all within a two-hour radius.
- Good connections to local public transport in Vienna and Lower Austria
- Located close to Vienna International Airport
- Warehouse areas starting from 5.000 sqm
- Internal clear height: 10 to 12 m
- Single-storey warehouses with office on mezzanine floor
- Floor loading capacity of 50 kN/sqm
- Fibre-optics cable link for broadband internet
- One dock per each 1,000 m² of hall space as a standard
- Offices and recreation areas as per customised plans